Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog-aholic

I just can not get away from my computer and its only day 2 of blogging! I am so interested in other people's lives and how they cope with life. I love to see christian woman spreading the word of God by just saying uplifting things and it is very encouraging. I guess i just want to take time and say a little more about my life. I have a wonderful mother who is divorced but is engaged to a great man. I have a great dad who is just your typical man, lol. I have awesome grandparents and in-laws. I have a sweet sister who is about two months pregnant. (Keep her in your prayers please) I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. My husband is your ordinary country man. He wears work boots to church, a deer hunting shirt and a camo hat. lol. There are times when I want to change things about him but then i quickly realize that the little things that i want to change are the reasons why i fell in love with him. I am going to put pictures up as soon as i can. we live in the "sticks" and our computer is VERY slow. Ryan asked me to marry him on june 7 2008. We had talked about it for a while and so one night we went on a date after one of his best guy friends had a wedding. We are all dressed up and he took me to the lake where the sun was setting and we were eating a great meal , taco bell which is greatbc that is where we had our first date, and he got on one knee. My heart began to melt and tears began to feel my eyes ...until i then quickly realized that he was tieing his shoe!! No joke! But luckily a week later he proposed! it was a little far from what i expected. He had good intensions but you know nothing ever goes quite as planned. He had planed on borrowing his buddies party barge and putting lights candles roses etc all over it but when the buddy backed out last min, plan b was unthought of. So as we drove for what felt like hours, mind you i was in the WORST mood, he took me to the lake once again except to the back of the lake told me to come sit on his tailgate and we talked. He said some sweet sweet things and told me how much he loved me and he had the box with the ring in it in his pocket and he could bearly get the box out. but he did. HE got on his KNEE and with tears in his eyes asked me to be his wife. We cried and danced in the moon light. Oh i forgot to mention there were tires in the back of his truck which made it more romantic right. I know this is soo long already so i will cut it short but i just had to tell this wonderful story of how two ppl started their lives together. I will write about the wedding tomorrow. Now i must make my lunch to take to work tommorrow wash my face brush my teeth and go to bed. lol..yes i go to bed before 10! I hope you all enjoy this blog! Leave comments !

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet story. I think we all know things that we'd like to change, but forget that those things make our men...well....our men. Have a wonderful day. Looking forward to the wedding story.

    ReplyDelete