Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rainy Days

Today is a VERY rainy day. Every road in southeast Arkansas is flooded I believe. Since I work at a school and the roads were flooding we got to leave early. I am so thankful for that! I can always use a break from work and school except I dont get to many breaks from school. I plan on doing some studying on this rainy day. It is now pouring outside and I am so thankful I have a home to come into to get away from the rain. Even though i am looking at a spot on my ceiling where there is a "wet spot" or whatever it is called. I love to write and and not to long ago I wrote a note on Facebook, yes the one and only facebook, and I would love to share it on my blog so everyone can understand who I am. I live my life for God and everything I do I do it for the the glory of God. Noone is perfect and I'll be the first to admit that i am FAR from it, but I try to live my life the right way. Dont get me wrong i LOVE to have fun but as I have gotten older I realize that the old stuff I used to be involved in wasnt that fun at all and there are so many things that you can do to entertain yourself that doesnt involve "the bad things" lol.. anyways.i am not the preacher in the family, my wonderful husband is but if I wasnt a woman i would sure be up there preaching. I love to say how I feel. I hope i do not come across as judgmental or uptight I just want others to know where I stand. Feel free to leave comments I would love to read other peoples feedback. I hope everyone has a blessed day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment