Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I just dont understand sometimes

Here is the note that i posted on Facebook a few months ago. So I love to write and I love to tell others what I am thinking bout. I wrote my first note September 5, 2006 which is almost 3 years ago. Woah, time flys by so fast. I re-read some of my notes just to see how things were going in my life and where i stood as a person and i realized how unhappy i was. All my notes were bout being heartbroken or gettin hurt by so many people. Alot of them were happy and stupid lol but all in all i was a whole different person. I dont care who reads this or what you might think of me after you read this I just want to tell a little bit about me and how i have changed over the 3 years. I used to follow the crowd and still do sometimes but this time i am following the right crowd. Everyone just wants to fit in and i'm not blaming my actions because of that reason alone. I love to have fun but these days i am having fun in a different way. On July 22, two years ago I was saved. I have thought since i was a kid that i was saved but as i looked back at these notes and remembering the memories i clearly wasnt. I am so glad to because it was the summer before i started college and i cant imagine what my freshman year would have been like if i hadnt of gotten my life right. yes i did mess up and wasnt perfect but NO ONE is. Think of one person in your head right now that acts like they have it all together ...they arent perfect and they mess up too. THat is okay too! But the thing that isnt okay and i guess is the reason i am writing this today is to ask why people continue to do the same sin over and over again. if you know its wrong why do you keep doing it. and when i say you i am including myself too. A sin is a sin and i might gossip and you might do drugs but in Gods eyes its all the same. there is a song and i cant remember the words exactly but it talks bout living your life for God and only God because in the end that is really all that matters. Why do you think you are on this earth? Its not to party and do what you want it is to live a God like life and tell everyone you know about his glory. Dont let some one not hear about God becuase you are worried you ownt have any more drinking buddies or someone to sleep with. I have changed so much from my highschool years. I will be a junior this year and I am excited and hopefully i can change someones life forever. I know that i am married and you may think i am not tempted to do stuff so thats why its easy for me not to do them. wrong! I am still tempted to do stuff but I look for strength in my heavenly father because i can do all things through christ who strengthens me! I am just happy and you can be happy too if you let go of the worldly things that in the end wont even matter. i have heard people say that when they graduate college they will change.. what if you dont make it to the end of college. you dont knwo when your last day will be so change now! I dont have all the answers but God does and we get those answers by reading the bible and praying. You may think i am weird and i'm a Jesus Freak holy roller but thats fine with me lol. I care about you enough to tell you that you can change and its so easy and like i have said , once you let go of the worldy things your life will be soo much better. I dare you to change, now its your turn to make the decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment