Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mid-Week!!

First of all PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GRANDPA, he is having back surgery tomorrow. Thank you Bloggers!

As a result of Southeast Arkansas flooding yesterday, I did not have to work today! Yippee.. So that means all i had to do was go to school and come home and do homework all day. NOT.. this means that i got to go tan and come home to clean, blog and play on facebook allll day. lol. School is so time consuming and I literally do homework all the time. Another result of the flooding, our roof is now leaking! I am soo lucky! lol

So far my day has been going good. I have felt like i have let little things come inbetween my relationship with God and so last night while reading A Woman After God's own Heart, I gave it all to God. All my sins and all my concerns. I am soo glad we have such a forgiving Savior! So today hasnt been to stressful I took a quiz and a lot of notes. I did get to wear my oh so cute pink rainboots lol.

Last night, Ryan ripped up our carpet in the hallway and decided to put down hardwood flooring so When he gets home i will get to hear all the beatin and baggin! WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment