Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Stuffed

So today is Wednesday and I have not blogged in what seems like forever. I feel like i have so much going on yet nothing at all. I didnt have to work today because they kindergarten classes went to the pumkin patch but i had to stay here and go to classes. Everything is going good, i'm tryin to manage my time wisely on days like this when i dont have much to do but i always find myself waisting away the day. I have been snacking all day and i am STUFFED let me tell you. Tonight our church is having a fall festival and i am very excited to see all the youngins and some adults lol dress up it will be interesting. I made some brownies for the occasion but they are gooey brownies and i just cant make myself take them b.c they are sooo messy! so i guess they will stay at my house and i will have to eat them all up.

At the end of this month our church is having a heaven and hell house where we act out how we think heaven and hell may be. I am very excited to see peoples lives change through this. If anyone is around the Monticello area come stop by at Shady Grove Missionary Baptist church, or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Yesterday a 19 year old guy was killed in a car accident and a year ago a 19 year old was also killed in a automobile accident. So many bad things are happening it seems but i believe the Lord is testing us. We need to praise him in the good times and the bad times and he wants us to knwo that we can ALWAYS trust in him. I know this is a very different situation but it seems like everytime i take a test or do something for work ect. i doubt that i did well and i feel like i messed up everytime but God shows me after every test or every situation that HE is in CONTROL and if i have faith in him everything will be okay and that is the only thing taht matters. No i am not saying i will pass every test but if i have faith that the Lord will help me succeed i will do just that.

2 comments:

  1. go to my blog. i gave you the honest scrap award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time this evening at your Harvest party!

    Our church is hosting one as well. I am running late!

    ReplyDelete